Chengelo School requires the services of an Estate Manager who will be responsible for overseeing and maintaining high standards in all practical operations of the school.
The Estate Manager should:
- Have a clear Christian commitment with a strong testimony of service within the church
- Be a qualified engineer
- Have relevant, proven experience in civil, mechanical and electrical fields
- Have excellent management skills for a large work force
- Be an effective communicator and ‘team player’.
The Estate Manager is required to:
- Ensure appropriate maintenance of all school buildings, grounds and roads
- Design, cost and direct the construction of new buildings
- Oversee the timely maintenance of the vehicle fleet and plant utilities
- Ensure the constant provision of water, power and sewage disposal
- Make sure that ECZ standards and all safety requirements are met
- Ensure adequate stocks of materials, spares and supplies for all site issues
- Check the effectiveness of site security
- Organise the site workforce in a safe, efficient and effective manner
- Oversee the operations of the CTF, kitchen and clinic??
- Select, monitor and train staff.