Human Resources Manager
Chengelo is seeking to appoint an experienced and fully qualified Human Resource Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of Human Resources for the school.
Applications must have:
- A clear Christian commitment with great personal integrity
- A degree in a relevant discipline
- 5 years relevant experience in a reputable organisation.
- Membership of a professional Human Resource association.
- Full knowledge of Zambian employment and labour laws.
- Strategic skills in managing people in the workplace.
- Excellent communication skills and be a ‘team player’.
- Effective diplomatic skills in dealing with external organisations
The Manager Human resources is required to:
- Be responsible for maintaining links with relevant Ministries.
- Ensure that statutory regulations are observed.
- Liaise with the Immigration department about all permits.
- Assist Heads and Managers in the recruitment, induction, discipline and general administration of staff and workers.
- Liaise with the Labour office and Unions about relevant matters affecting workers
- Advise management on Salary and wage matters
- Coordinate training programmes for staff and workers