Physics Teacher Job Profile
Chengelo School has a reputation in Zambia and beyond for its high academic standards. We are seeking to recruit a Physics Graduate suitably to join the Science Department to help deliver the Cambridge IGCSE and A-level courses.
Applications are invited from committed Christians who are willing to bring their professional skills to serve God in this outstanding school.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a clear Christian commitment, with a track record of leadership and service within their Church.
- Have relevant academic qualifications (at least a degree and a teaching qualification) for their particular subject.
- Have an ability to teach across the secondary age range, with experience at the A Level standard preferred.
- Have a willingness to serve, within the school, and to engage with the wider community.
In addition to teaching Physics, the successful applicant will be expected to take on responsibilities in the wider life of the school. These are likely to include:
- Weekend duties (one day every second weekend).
- Week day duties (usually one duty, such as meal supervision, prep supervision etc) each week.
- Form Class Tutor.
- Extracurricular club leader (sport, hobbies, other interests, etc).
If you are interested please complete an application form